Find. Seek. Learn
your desired programme
Course Duration: 2 years
Annual student intake
Medical Surgical Nursing – 5
Child Health Nursing – 3
Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing – 5
Community Health Nursing – 5
Mental Health Nursing – 3
Medium of instruction
Course offered since
Eligibility for Admission
The candidates should have
- Passed the qualification of B.Sc. Nursing Degree of this University or any other University accepted as equivalent there to.
- Should have registered with the State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery.
- B.Sc. Nursing Graduates should have one year of experience in teaching hospital or in a College or in a School of Nursing or in Community Health Programme after registration in State Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
- In case of male candidates they should have passed any other course recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in place of Midwifery. Those who have studied Midwifery are eligible for admission to Branch III and IV.
- Every candidate before admission to this course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of Medical Fitness from an authorized Medical Officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the Academic Programme.