Dedication, Integrity & Service
- Prepare graduates who are able to contribute to the health services in a vital and significant way in the health care delivery system.
- Prepare nurses who can identify health needs of the people, plan and provide quality care in collaboration with other health professional and community groups.
- To develop critical thinking skills, competition and standards, required for practice of professional nursing and midwifery.
- To prepare graduates to become exemplary citizens by adhering to code of ethics and professional conduct.
- To prepare postgraduates with managerial skill in the areas of nursing service, education and research.