Find. Seek. Learn
your desired programme
Course Duration: 4 years
Annual student intake
Medium of instruction
Course offered since
Eligibility for Admission
Candidates belonging to all categories for admission to the B.Sc., Degree course in Nursing (Basic) should have passed the qualifying examinations (Academic Stream) after period of 12 years of study with the following subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Every candidate before admission to the course shall submit to the Principal of the institution a certificate of medical fitness from an authorized medical officer that the candidate is physically fit to undergo the academic course.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course)
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre-degree Examinations (10+2)
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized Board or University with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum 45% aggregate marks (PCBE); for SC/ST candidates – the minimum percentage of marks is 40%.
- A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the B.Sc. (Nursing) degree course.